SimplyKim

SimplyKim

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Monday

Oh happy Monday. I was sick this weekend--so sick that I missed work Saturday night, and I almost never miss work. The upside to my snot filled Saturday was that I got a jump start on this weekends homework. It's now Monday and I have all of this weeks homework done, plus a portion of next weeks. T-minus 6 weeks until graduation, and if today is any indication of how much my stress level will decrease I am going to be one happy mama. I steam cleaned the carpets AND figured out how to remove the screens from my big front window and back patio door for a much overdue scrubbing.

I should be embarrassed that we've lived in this house for 3 years without cleaning the screens, but I'm not....The windows are clean. The sun is shining, and I spent the rest of the day hanging with my three favorite little people.

Plans for tomorrow? I'm going to try making Flancer's Goat Cheese Bruschetta recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment