SimplyKim

SimplyKim

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Motivation has arrived.

We had such a fantastic day today. Made to my morning meeting, and as meetings go it was pretty good. Then I raced home to take Aliza swimming. She did pretty well, a few tears here and there, but in comparison to some of her downright embarrassing vomit-inducing tantrums the tears today didn't even rate. She's taken lessons from EVO on Gilbert and Guadalupe since she was 12 months old, and I can't say enough good things about that place. Awesome instructors, awesome staff, and they don't make you feel like a crappy parent when your kid is screaming and kicking to get out of the pool. Not an easy task. After swimming Aliza and I headed home. She took a nap on the couch and I organized the kitchen craft cabinet, and finished my Flancer's Bruschetta. Yum! I might make a few adjustments next time, but all-in-all pretty good. Then tonight we made Oreo Chick and Bunny suckers. I stumbled across this amazing blog with a tutorial and instantly fell in love. The blog, HowDoesShe.com, is full of really great crafting ideas, recipes, and family tips. The kids all had a blast and the clean-up wasn't horrific.

Giving Aliza a much needed bath after said Oreo sucker making, and then hoping to get to bed early. Hopefully, tomorrow brings another wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment